Hold The Dates! - October 28 - 29, 2019
McMan's 6th Annual In Our Community, Making a Difference Conference
Registration Information Coming Soon.
In Our Community, Making a Difference conference is geared to:
- Direct Service Staff
- Family and Caregivers
This year we are proud to present Joe Roberts, The Skidrow CEO
Joe Roberts aka The Skidrow CEO is an expert on resiliency and change. Having experienced both catastrophic failure and extraordinary success Joe teaches how to overcome the roadblocks that get in the way of high performance.
Joe will be both a keynote speaker and a workshop presenter at the conference and we are very excited to have him joining us!
CLICK HERE to watch a special message from one of our fabulous keynote speakers, Joe Roberts, AKA The Skidrow CEO.
A few of this years’ exciting presenters and topics:
- Dr. Karyn Harvey onTrauma Informed Care
- Kathleen Gorman on Vicarious Trauma and Psychological Health
- David Hingsburger on Supporting People with Disabilities
- Working With Your Muslim Clients
- Help, My Friend is Grieving and I Don’t Know What to Say!
- Meditation Strategies for Psychological Health